Firm Trained With
I offer a personable and diligent service to residential property clients, in a manner which the clients understand and that they can relate.
I have a high number of repeat clients, as a result of the service I offer, and have built a reputation within the property community of being pragmatic and achieving outstanding results for my client.
- Purchase of a £1.5m property within 4 weeks whilst accessing and resolving access issues, a licence for the seller to remain, planning issues, and covenant concerns on behalf of the client.
- Assisted with the sale of a property where there had been an error in the purchase of the same, agreeing a retention with the buyer for issues concerning garage ownership, and allowing my client to complete on a purchase in Portugal, which they had committed to prior to instructing me on the sale.
- Ensured that my client was able to extend their lease for a term of 70 years more than they had agreed prior to instructing my firm.
- Resolving issues created by my client as a result of them entering in to an auction purchase, before instructing a solicitor to advise them on the same.
- Arranged for the sale of a Listed Oast House in Kent which the seller had developed in breach of his Listed Building Consent. Agreeing a set up which was suitable for all parties.
Work in the Community / Pro Bono Work
I am regularly involved in the running of local football teams, including the coaching and management, as well as administrative duties.