Firm Trained With
Summit Law LLP
I am a litigator and deal with commercial and insolvency issues for individuals, businesses, Trustees in Bankruptcy and Liquidators. My commercial litigation experience includes:
- Advising on high value contractual disputes
- Sham trust disputes
- Applications to secure debt by way of Charging Order over property
- Enforcement of debt judgments by Order for Sale, Attachment of Earnings or by way of Warrants or Writs of Control
- Injunctions to prevent dissipation of assets
As well as the above my experience has a particular focus on insolvency litigation including advising:
- Trustees in Bankruptcy and Liquidators on claims for transfers undervalue, preference, and misfeasance claims
- the protection of bankruptcy and liquidation assets
- the realisation of bankruptcy and liquidation assets on behalf of insolvency practitioners including assets based in Europe outside of the jurisdiction
- Directors disqualification issues
I also advise on corporate litigation including:
- Shareholders disputes
- Breach of directors’ duties issues
- Minority Shareholder rights and unfair prejudice claims
- Derivative claims brought by shareholders on behalf of the company
I draw my experience from a mixture of residential litigation which involved advising some of the UK’s top letting agents, property investment companies, relocation agents and large estates and commercial litigation. I have also advised and litigated on cases on behalf of Insolvency Practitioners from the big four accountancy firms as well as niche practices.
- I have advised on general commercial litigation and debt collection matters with a foreign aspect.
- I have advised Joint Liquidators of a company on transfer undervalue and preference claims against a company which operated several nightclubs in South London.
- I Acted on the possession, sale and conveyancing of leasehold and freehold property portfolios on behalf of Trustees in Bankruptcy.
- I Acted on settlement of £1/2 million transaction undervalue claim against bankrupt directors of a company in liquidation at a mediation.
- My work has also included contested winding up proceedings, realisation of assets in Spain and acting on freezing injunctions to preserve bankruptcy assets.
Work in the Community / Pro Bono Work
I love to run and often run for charity.