You are able to instruct the solicitor of your choice at any time. It is normally straightforward and will not cost a thing.
If you are dissatisfied with your current solicitors, perhaps for one of the reasons below, get in touch.
- You are being advised to accept an offer on liability that you do not agree with.
- You are unhappy with the experts that your solicitor has instructed.
- Not all of your ongoing symptoms and impairments have been taken into account.
- Your solicitor has not obtained an interim payment or has not obtained an interim payment of a sufficient sum.
- Your loss of earnings has not been adequately quantified.
- The long term effect of your injuries and impairments has not been adequately considered.
- The long term effect your injuries and impairments will have on your employment and career has not been adequately considered and calculated.
- You believe that your case should be conducted by a more senior and knowledgeable lawyer.
- You consider that you case is being rushed through to settlement too early.
- If you would like to discuss transferring your case, please get in touch. In most cases it is a straightforward process and it will not cost you anything to transfer.