Firm Trained With
Thomas Boyd Whyte
In my current role within the Residential Property team, I pride myself on my efficiency and communication skills.
I always keep my clients updated at every stage of the transaction and do my best to ensure that I am available to speak with them at all times. I am conscious of the fact that buying and selling property can be a stressful experience and I always endeavour to limit the stress placed on my clients as much as I can.
Awards, Accreditations and Memberships
- CILEX Graduate Legal Exective
- LSC Police Station Accreditation
- I recently prepared 16 purchase completions before the stamp duty deadline resulting in significant savings for my clients.
- I successfully argued and advised my clients that were had sold their property on a post completion matter regarding a faulty boiler which resulted in no litigation taking place.
- I raised enquiries of the local authority on our clients purchase due to the search plan differing from that held by the Land Registry. This resulted in the Index Map being altered and a reduced search fee for my client.
- I advised a vulnerable client at the police station on a complex matter and avoided him being charged with a serious offence.
- I acted on a high profile murder case involving a young vulnerable client and successfully obtained a psychiatrist report detailing his low mental age resulting in a verdict of manslaughter and lower sentence.
Work in the Community / Pro Bono Work
I have advised clients that have been unable to obtain public funding on charities and various funding routes.
What My Clients Say About Me
"A big thank you for going way beyond our expectations and making our dream move happen" - Nic & Donna (Jun 2016)
"Thanks again for all your help. You've made the process so easy for me" - JF (Sep 2016)
"Thank you so much for getting me and the girls into our new home" - Mr Foster (Oct 2016)