2016 (Pending CIlex confirmation)
Firm Trained With
Ashfords LLP and Porter Dodson LLP
I have over 6 years experience conducting varying types of disputes in both civil and commercial litigation and I currently specialise in both Landlord and Tennant and Building and Construction related disputes.
I represent and advise a wide range of clients including private individuals and businesses such as Landlords and Tenants, motor traders and manufacturers, estate agents, builders and construction contractors advising on:
- Landlord and Tenant related disputes
- Building and construction disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Breach of contract
- Consumer disputes relating to goods and services
- Professional Negligence issues
My experience, communication skills and expertise allows me to assess the issues efficiently and understand my client’s objectives.
Litigation can be stressful and I understand how important it is to be accessible and responsive to my clients needs whenever they need my advice.
I always strive to obtain the best result for my client by the most pragmatic and cost effective means.
Awards, Accreditations & Memberships
- I recently defended a commercial professional negligence claim (totalling approximately £250k) against my client, whereby I successfully negotiated settlement in the region of £10k.
- I have been successful in defending a complex rights over land dispute wherein my client was successful at a final Court hearing and obtained a costs order against the Claimant.
- I have successfully obtained possession of a property (which proceeded to a final hearing) and obtained a costs order against the tenant.
- I have been involved in a successful claim in breach of the Consumer Rights Act whereby my client obtained a full refund for the goods purchased in addition to wasted costs in pursuing the action.