Firm Trained With
My practice encompasses all aspects of real property, commercial and rural/agricultural property dispute resolution. This includes disputes concerning easements and restrictive covenants, possession claims against trespassers, adverse possession claims, trespass and nuisance claims, commercial Landlord and Tenant disputes and co-ownership disputes, including claims under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996, as well as acting on behalf of either lenders or borrowers in relation to complex recoveries actions.
Awards, Accreditations & Memberships
- member of the Property Litigation Association
- member of the Agricultural Law Association.
Your Recent Successes
- Advising in relation to:
- varying restrictive covenants affecting land;
- professional negligence on the part of conveyancers;
- beneficial interests in property under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996;
- prescriptive rights of way;
- claims for adverse possession.
- Complex litigation in the Chancery Division concerning the validity of charges where the mortgagor alleged that the charges were entered into as a result of undue influence.
- Acting in relation to numerous possession claims, obtaining possession/agreement for sale of property and recovery of debt in full, maximising recovery for client, without undue delay.
- Contested commercial lease renewal applications.