Firm Trained With
Stewarts LLP & Shortlands Solicitors
- I advised the Petitioner/Applicant in respect to a voluntary settlement where the marital assets exceeded £6 million, the Respondent had relocated to the Middle East and there had been a long separation.
- I successfully secured a Non-Molestation order and a Prohibited Steps Order for a client who had suffered years of domestic abuse and whose former partner had recently attempted to abduct their child and take her to Slovakia.
- I acted for a wife who had been married for over 30 years and negotiated a £2.25 million settlement for her which represented 47.8% of the matrimonial assets
- I successfully represented the Appellant in her application to have her reduced maintenance increased.
- I effectively represented a former Wife in her application to enforce the terms of a Consent Order, this resulted in the Wife receiving a significant lump sum payment from her former Husband together with her legal costs.
Awards, Accreditations and Memberships
Work in the Community / Pro Bono Work
I volunteer at Families Need Fathers providing pro bono legal advice at the Battersea evening advice clinic.