I have extensive experience over more than 25 years of proceedings relating to children including:
- applications for care
- supervision orders
- emergency protection orders
- secure accommodation orders
- representing children, parents, grandparents and other family members.
- Adoption and Special Guardianship Proceedings
- Conducting own advocacy at all court levels
- Representing parents at meetings with the local authority aiming to avoid the child being removed from the parents’ care.
I Listen carefully and sympathetically to the instructions I am given and give clear and accurate advice. I adopt a sensitive and thorough approach to every case.
Awards, Accreditations and Memberships
- Member of Law Society’s Children panel since 1989.
Aerobics, swimming, bridge, theatre