Partner and Head of Estate & Trust Dispute Team
- Have you recently lost a family member or friend and find yourself in the middle of a dispute dealing with their estate?
- Have you been cut out of their Will unfairly?
- Have you been left in financial difficulty by their death?
- Do you have concerns that someone has mis-appropriated the deceased’s assets either in their lifetime or since their death?
- Are you concerned that the deceased’s Will was signed when they lacked capacity or that they were pressured into signing it?
- Did the deceased mean to make provision for you in their Will but didn’t get round to it?
You may have a good claim against their Estate and we are here to guide you through the process
STEP BY STEP.
We are not only specialist inheritance litigation solicitors who will professionally fight your corner but we will do so in a sympathetic and caring manner as we know what a distressing time it can be to pursue a claim when you have lost a loved one and are in dispute with your surviving family members.
We are the largest firm of highstreet solicitors and we are continuing to grow due, in part, to the success of our inheritance litigation lawyers. We are therefore unrivalled in our ability to be your LOCAL FIRM who specialise in this area of law.
DON’T BE FOOLED
into using firms who claim to have expertise in this area when they are in fact just Will writers
WITH NO LITIGATION EXPERIENCE.
We Can Help
We understand that taking the next step to obtain legal advice on inheritance disputes can be worrying for our clients so we have made the process as simple and trouble-free as possible.
We offer an entirely FREE CASE REVIEW where we will discuss your specific circumstances with you and advise on your options going forward including the various ways in which your case could be funded, such as No Win No Fee Agreement.