Partner & Head of Shared Ownership Department & Property Law - Bexleyheath
Affordable Housing is made up of Shared Ownership, Right to Buy, Affordable New-Build housing and temporary government schemes to boost housing such as Help to Buy and Discount Market Scheme.
Affordable New Build
Affordable New Build homes are a specialist product which requires specialist legal knowledge of the sector. One of the market leaders in affordable New Build is Pocket Living.
The Affordable New Build housing sector focuses on apartments designed to meet the needs of London's key workers. They are compact, and priced at least 20% lower than the open market. Using cutting edge home designs that suit the lifestyles of busy working singles and couples, made affordable by including things you need, and leaving out the things you don't.
Award winning designs which feature
- Big, big windows for lots of natural light
- Great storage
- Lots of switches and sockets in just the right places
- Modern insulation to keep the warmth in, the costs down and the noise out
- Open space to have time to yourself, or unwind with friends
- Shower (no bath)
- Secure storage to park your bike
- Low service charges and running costs
You Can Own Your Own Home
- You earn less than £90k - Affordable New Build homes are for middle-income workers, not the super-rich
- You live or work in the borough - Affordable New Build homes are designed to help local people to stay in their communities
- You're a first-time buyer - Affordable New Build homes are reserved to help first-time buyers take that first step on the housing ladder.
We want to help those trying to get on the housing ladder.
We Can Help
Our Shared Ownership Department specialises in this sector of the property market. We can help you to realise your dream of owning your own home. Call our specialist Affordable New Build property solicitors today on 0203 551 8500 or email us at email@example.com