More... More... More...
If you have heard our radio advert you will know that our mission is to make quality legal services accessible to everyone, by having more specialist solicitors, practicing in more areas of law, speaking more languages, in more offices on more high streets making legal services accessible in more ways than any other firm in the country.
Our Guiding Principles
We believe that:
- the law should support you throughout your life
- our clients should feel that they and their families are cared for across generations.
- our clients are represented by real people who you can know and trust, in offices close to you
- our clients receive an accessible, affordable and personal service.
- Justice is a Birthright and that the law is there to protect everyone and not just the rich and powerful.
We are proud of our commitment to Diversity. We have one of the most diverse workforces in the legal world, taking people directly from the communities in which we operate. At all levels and in all areas we are recognised as an equal opportunity employer and invest in our people and their community.
Our Solicitors are professional and highly regarded. We feel very honoured to have been recognised by Chambers, the Legal 500, Super Lawyers, the Black Solicitors Network, Modern Claims and The Law Society for the work we do for our clients.