Firm Trained With
Ashfords LLP and Porter Dodson LLP
I have over 6 years experience conducting varying types of disputes in both civil and commercial litigation and I currently specialise in Contractual based disputes and Building and Construction related disputes. I represent and advise a wide range of clients including private individuals and businesses such as small and large businesses, consumers, motor traders and manufacturers, estate agents, builders and construction contractors, and landlords and tenants advising on:
- Building and construction disputes
- Debt recovery
- Breach of contract
- Consumer disputes relating to goods and services
- Commercial litigation
- Landlord and tenant related disputes
My experience, communication skills and expertise allows me to assess the issues efficiently and understand my client’s objectives. Litigation can be stressful and I understand how important it is to be accessible and responsive to my clients needs whenever they need my advice. I always strive to obtain the best result for my client by the most pragmatic and cost effective means.
Awards, Accreditations & Memberships
- I recently defended a commercial professional negligence claim (totalling approximately £250k) against my client, whereby I successfully negotiated settlement in the region of £10k.
- I have pursued a claim against a building contractor on behalf of my consumer client for defective works carried out to their property. I negotiated successful settlement in addition to costs by way of alternative dispute resolution.
- I have successfully obtained recovery of outstanding sums due to my client, as a result of breach of contract, in excess of £25,000.00, together with interest and costs incurred.
- I have successfully obtained possession of a property (which proceeded to a final hearing) and obtained a costs order against the tenant.
- I successfully pursed an action for breach of the implied terms contained within the Consumer Rights Act whereby my client obtained a full refund for the defective goods purchased in addition to wasted costs in pursuing the action.