At MW Solicitors our Insolvency Team understand that you need to resolve your disputes quickly and cost effectively.
Partner & Deputy Head of Civil & Commercial Litigation
MW Solicitors can advise directors and shareholders of companies on a range of financial issues, including:
- Problems with Cash flow or debt
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations (CVL)
- Compulsory Liquidations
- Member Voluntary Liquidations
- Company Voluntary Agreements (CVA)
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) Receiverships
If you are a director or an individual facing an action against you then call us today.
We can help you with:
- Undervalue claims
- Preference actions
- Fraudulent or wrongful trading
- Director disqualification proceedings
We can advise directors and shareholders on financial problems where the company has not yet entered into a formal insolvency process.
We Can Help
Strained cash flow for a company can be very damaging. For directors there are often ways to resolve short term problems and, with the correct advice, you may be able to resolve things without having to enter into a formal insolvency process.
Call us today on 020 3551 8500 or fill out our Contact Us form and our team will respond to your enquiry within 1 working day.