We collect debts for large businesses, local authorities and debt purchasers.
Partner & Deputy Head of Civil & Commercial Litigation
We have the apparatus and experience to conduct large scale debt collection and we use the latest technology to keep costs to a minimum. Our service is of the highest standards of quality because we ensure that the whole debt collection process is overseen by specialist Commercial Debt Recovery Lawyers.
- A fixed fee for specified work;
- Attempt at early settlement;
- For volume cases, payment of your up-front disbursements.
Our work includes all stages of collection from pre-action to enforcement including:
- Applications for County Court and High Court Judgments;
- Charging Orders;
- Orders for Sale and Possession of Property;
- Attachment of Earnings Orders;
- Enforcement of Orders Abroad.
Our specialist Insolvency Team are also on hand to advise on any Bankruptcy and Liquidation issues.
Experienced and Dedicated Professionals
At MW Solicitors our Commercial Debt Recovery Team are dedicated professionals ready to advise you on the swift resolution of your commercial debt problem.
We have acted for individuals to collect one off debts and for companies and corporations who need bulk debt collection.
Our fees are transparent and our process is streamlined.
By acting swiftly we can assist in the smooth recovery of a debt or negotiate a settlement for repayment of a debt either through an installement plan or as a one off payment. We can assist in funding disbursements for Part 8 proceedings along with Bankruptcy Petitions on bulk recovery work which means there is no outlay for you.
Our Track Record
We have recently acted for:
- Debt collectors where we have issued proceedings, obtained judgment and charging orders. We then enforce the charging orders and recover the debt.
- Debtors who needed extra time to pay.
- We have also negotiated reductions in the debt, taking away the pressure and stress involved with these matter.
We Can Help
At MW, our mission is "to make quality legal services accessible to everyone", including those whose finances could be compromised by the bad debts of others, through no fault of their own.