Company Shareholders and Directors have two very different roles. Understanding your rights, responsibilities and statutory duties can sometimes be difficult and complex.
Director and Shareholder Conflict
Partner & Deputy Head of Civil & Commercial Litigation
Conflicts between Directors and Shareholders can seem inevitable and insurmountable but with the right knowledge and expertise at your fingertips these conflicts can be resolved swiftly.
We act for Shareholders and Directors of businesses and other organisations including charities, in dispute such as:
- Director or Shareholder Exit
- Director or Shareholder Disputes and Conflicts
- Director or Shareholder Rights
- Director or Shareholder Responsibilities
- Director or Shareholder Obligations
- Director or Shareholder Statutory duties
- Director or Shareholder Resolutions
We Can Help
MW Solicitors has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in Director and Shareholder obligations. We advise small businesses and large corporations of all sizes. Our network of offices across London and the South of England means that our expert Commercial Dispute Solicitors are on hand to help you resolve your business dispute.