Property Litigation covers any dispute where the subject of the dispute is, or relates to, property. It is a wide ranging, specialist area and under that umbrella we cover a broad range of contentious work, encompassing all aspects of real property as well as commercial and rural/agricultural property dispute resolution.
Solicitor - Head of Property Litigation - South West
Whatever the nature of your property dispute, our specialist property team is here to make the process as stress-free as possible for you.
Jessica Piper Thompson is the Head of Property Litigation for the South West. She is an experienced solicitor specialising in property disputes. Jessica mostly acts for:
- Land Owners
- Property Owner
- Commercial Landlords and Tenants
Some examples of the type of work Jessica can assist you with are:
- Claims relating to easements and prescriptive rights
- Advising in relation to covenants affecting land
- Trespass and nuisance claims (including squatters)
- Professional negligence claims
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes, including:
- Renewals and terminations under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Rent reviews
- Advising in relation to lease obligations and forfeiture/relief
- Break clauses
- Pursuing guarantors
- Disputes relating to rural/agricultural property
We Can Help
Should you or anyone you know have any queries about the work we do or have any issues with a commercial property, please feel free to call or email and we will be pleased to help resolve your issue.